egov-services message

Subject: RE: [egov] OASIS E-GOVERNMENT MEETINGS 7TH AND 8TH MAY

thanks for clarification.. sorry about Services SC notice inaccuracy... dl

-----Original Message-----
From: john.borras@e-envoy.gsi.gov.uk
[mailto:john.borras@e-envoy.gsi.gov.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 3:34 PM
To: egov-services@lists.oasis-open.org; egov@lists.oasis-open.org

Just a brief note to clarify the times of the Services Sub-committee
meeting on 7th and the Technical Committee meeting on 8th May.

Services SC Meeting - This will run from 2.00 pm - 4.00 pm LONDON time and
not GMT as previously notified.  If my calculations are correct this
equates to 9.00 am - 11.00 am in Washington DC,  6.00 am - 8.00 am in
California and 3.00 pm - 5.00 pm in Copenhagen.

Technical Committee meeting - This will run from 3.30 pm - 6.30 pm LONDON
time and not GMT as previously notified.    This equates to 10.30 am -
1.30 pm in Washington DC,   7.30 am - 10.30 am in California and  4.30 pm
- 7.30 pm in Copenhagen.

Apologies for any confusion and also apologies to those of the
Interoperable Services SC who joined late due to my error re GMT and
London times.

John