Subject: [egov] OASIS E-GOV TC: 1ST MEETING PAPERS

Dear All

Please find attached the papers for the first meeting of the new Technical
Committee.

For those of you who are dialling-in to the meeting, if you have any
troubles on the day please contact either Adrian Kent on +44 20 7276 3233 or
me on my mobile +44 7976 157745.   For those of you who are intending to
join in at Stockley House here in London, can you please confirm that fact
to Adrian for notifying our security personnel please.

Can I also remind those of you who have not Subscribed via the TC website to
do so please so that you get onto the egov e-mail list.  For this e-mail
only I have copied to you individually as well to ensure everybody receives
these papers.  Hereafter we will only be using the egov e-mail list.

If there is any further information you need please let me know.

Looking forward to meeting you all on 13th.

Regards,

John

 <<e-Gov TC Agenda 2002-12-13.rtf>>  <<e-Gov TC 1_02.rtf>>    <<Work
Programme.rtf>>

The Cabinet Office's computer systems may be monitored and communications
carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system
and for other lawful purposes.