Subject: TC Chair election results

Members of the OASIS e-Government TC:

     I am pleased to confirm that the ballot to elect the chair of the eGov
TC has closed, and Harm Jan van Burg as unanimously elected by those
voting.   We look forward to speaking with those of you who can join us in
the informal TC conference call kindly arranged by my colleague Pim vander
Eijk, later today (Monday 23 May).
     Call details are
here:  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/egov/200505/msg00008.html.
     The call will not count as a formal meeting towards mandatory
attendance, as advance notice was short.  It still may provide a useful
opportunity for interested members to begin to make plans for more formal
activities of the TC in the next few months.
     Congratulations to Harm Jan and best regards  to all    JBC

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Director, Standards Development, OASIS
~   jamie.clark@oasis-open.org