ekmi-demo message

Subject: EKMI Flash Demo

Anil, Davi, Ken,

No matter how many times I tell myself I must take care of this,
it gets pushed out to another day.  Today, I've decided, I'm not
going to sleep till I send this e-mail. :-)

Here are some thoughts on what I think this demo ought to look
like; please let me know your thoughts:

1) No more than 4-5 minutes of viewing time - for Phase I;
2) Text and graphics;
3) I think we all agreed that the IronKey demo was a good model
    for what it ought to look like;
4) Some thoughts on the sequencing:

	- What is the business problem?
	- What is the solution?
	- What are the problems with the solution?
	- How does EKMI solve those problems?
	- What is SKMS?
	- What are its components?
	- How does it work?
	- How is it secure?
	- What are the steps to securing an application/data?
	- Where does one go to get more information?

We don't have to address all questions in Phase I in too much
detail, but we need to answer it at some level, I think, so that
the viewer is enticed to come to the OASIS site for more info.

Thoughts?

Arshad