ekmi-implementation message

Subject: EKMI PKI Implementation Guidelines draft1

Hi,
Attached is the first draft och the PKI Implementation Guidelines, which
will be a part of the larger EKMI Implementation Guidelines.
I became a bit longer than I anticipated.
I'm not prestigious, so don't be afraid to comment.

I couldn't figure out if/how I could submit it as a document to the
members page, so it's only attached here.

Regards,
Tomas Gustavsson
PrimeKey Solutions AB

EKMI-PKI-Implementation-Operations-Guidelines-draft1.odt