Subject: Position as Co-Chair of the EKMI-TC

Due to an increase in responsibilities and workload within my employment, I regret to relinquish my position as Co-Chair of the EKMI-TC at this time.

I believe that the work of the EKMI-TC is important and I will continue to remain a member of the TC and participate whenever I can. The depth and breadth of its membership will play an important role in establishing standards and guidelines in enterprise key  management for the industry.

I am confident that Arshad Noor will be a fantastic chair and will be successful.

Kind regards, Hans van Tilburg

Hans van Tilburg  Global IT Security Visa International P (650) 432-3512  F (650) 432-2238

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail message and any attachments are only for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this e-mail message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please delete and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.