Subject: Fwd: Your Submission to ISSE/SECURE 2007

FYI, EKMI is starting to gather momentum.  Details on EEMA are at http://www.eema.org/.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.
--- Begin Message ---
Title: Dear «Name_»,

Dear Arshad Noor,

It is my pleasure to inform you that your paper "Enterprise Key Management Infrastructure (EKMI)" has been accepted for ISSE/SECURE 2007. Congratulations!

The selection of the papers has been a challenging and difficult task. The programme committee members have put in a significant effort in order to provide useful feedback to the authors, but due to time constraints, this was not always possible. If comments were made that we believe would be beneficial to the authors, then you will find them at the end of this e-mail.

Please confirm the receipt of this e-mail and provide me with your full contact details including speaker name, job title, company, e-mail, phone/fax number and postal address.

As in the past years we will be publishing a book again this year presenting the most interesting papers based on the presentations given at ISSE/SECURE 2007. Therefore I would like to invite you to submit a paper of approximately 10 pages presenting the content of your speech for the printed proceedings. The deadline for sending in papers will be 6 July. This is a firm deadline. Attached you can find the guidelines for the printed proceedings as well as a sample paper for your information. Please note that product placement is unacceptable.

Thank you very much for contributing to ISSE/SECURE 2007.

I am looking forward to meeting you in Warsaw.

Please do not hesitate to contact me in the mean time if you have any queries regarding ISSE/SECURE.

Kind Regards, Sophie Hellmann

------------------------------------

Sophie Hellmann

TeleTrusT Deutschland e.V.

Tel: +49 361 26289267

Mobil: +49 173 3543069

E-Mail: sophie.hellmann@teletrust.de

http://www.teletrust.de

- ISSE 2007 Warsaw 25-27 September -

The Independent European ICT Security Conference

www.isseconference.org

--- End Message ---