Subject: Discount on ISSE/SECURE 2007 Conference

I just received notification that as a registered speaker
at the ISSE/SECURE 2007 conference in Warsaw, Poland this
year (http://www.isse.eu.com/ between Sept 25-27, 2007) -
where I will be speaking on EKMI - I am entitled to
register guests to this conference at a 50% discount.

If any of you are planning to attend, and wish to take
advantage of this offer, please let me know.

Thanks.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.