Subject: Re: [ekmi] Reminder of tomorrow's EKMI TC conference all

That is an interesting question, Tomas.  Can you elaborate
on the benefits of doing that?  I will re-read the IEEE
document to see what the technical specs are for the SO_GUID
and evaluate how it stacks up against the GKID.

I'm afraid one can vote only when you attend or in an
electronic ballot.  Unfortunately, we did not make quorum
today - a very short week in the US due to Thanksgiving - so
I think everyhone is scrambling to finish their deadlines by
tomorrow.

I will setup an electronic ballot on this, so that we can vote
on it over the web without having to attend a meeting.

Arshad