Subject: EKMI Wiki

OASIS has established a wiki for the use of TCs that we
can use to share information on EKMI-related topics.
The wiki is at http://idtrust.xml.org/.

Allen Schaaf, a member of our TC, has kindly volunteered
to serve as Editor of the wiki for our TC.  He will help
with minor editing but does not intend to be a gate-keeper.
Thank you, Allen.

All members of the TC can register to get an ID and use
the wiki - you don't need an ID to read; just for updates.
Please explore the site and if you are so inclined, feel
free to contribute.  It does not just have to be focused
on just EKMI.  Since IDtrust focuses on all things related
to Identity, Trust, Symmetric and Asymmetric cryptography
and issues surrounding them, let your creativity take you
where it may. :-)

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.