Subject: Reminder about monthly TC call on Tuesday 6/17

Hi folks,

I know we haven't had a chance to talk on the phone for a while.
Enirely my fault and I apologize for that.  However, I did want
to remind people to put the June 17th call on their calendar for
9:00am PST (Noon EST); I'll send out meeting details later.

I hope to send out a full DRAFT specification for SKSML before
that date, but it would be very helpful if you can peruse the
current partial DRAFT and have some feedback (if any) on 6/17.

This early version of the document (on the OASIS site) only has
the non-normative parts of the specification, so it should be a
little easy to go through quickly.  The next version will have
the normative sections included in it, but we'll have more time
to review that version.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/27974/SKSML-1.0-Specification.pdf

Looking forward to getting this specification formalized by the
end of this summer with your support.  Thanks.

Arshad