Subject: [Fwd: [ekmi-sksml] Groups - SKSML Specification 1.0 (DRAFT 4) - ODT (SKSML-1.0-Specification-DRAFT4.odt) uploaded]

At long last, the full DRAFT 4 specification of SKSML is
available for review.  The editable version is an OpenOffice
document; there is also a PDF version available for viewing
and comments at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ekmi-sksml/download.php/28501/SKSML-1.0-Specification-DRAFT4.pdf

I imagine there will be many updates to this document, but
I would like to first wave of the comments in for our TC
meeting on June 17th, and another round before the end of
the month, if possible.

If we go to a TC committee DRAFT vote by the end of June,
we can put it out to review for 60 days in July/August.
That could potentially lead to an OASIS standard by the
fall, barring any major hiccups along the way.

Thank you for your patience in waiting for this.  Thanks to
Allen Schaaf who will now begin the arduous task of editing
this.  We would appreciate some volunteers as reviewers, so
please feel free to speak up.  Thanks.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.