Subject: Re: [ekmi] SKML 1.0 Specification - Edited with questions

Allen (and all),

You've probably seen the e-mails on the DRAFT 6 update to the
spec documents (normative, informative and XSD).  Please review
the <Permissions> section for the changes.

If you have any more feedback, I'd appreciate what I can get by
Friday, so if there are any more changes, I can get to them this
weekend.

I'd like to put this to a TC vote on Monday June 30, so we can
publish it to the internet for comments for the 60-day review
period.  We will have the 60-days ourselves to continue reviewing
and evolving the spec as necessary, but it puts us on a path and
timeline that will get us closer to a standard.

Thanks.

Arshad