Subject: Ballot mistake

Folks,

I apologize for the inconvenience I've caused, but apparently,
the OASIS process for establishing a Committee Specification
requires that an OASIS TC Administrator - in this case Mary
McRae - needs to create the ballot.  The fact that I created
the ballot makes this an invalid one.

I understand that by making a formal request to Mary - as I
am in this e-mail - she will create an official ballot and
send it to the TC for a vote.

I thank everyone that voted, but as soon as Mary creates the
official ballot, I would request that you cast your vote again.
Once again, my apologies for this error.

Arshad