Subject: RE: [Fwd: Groups - oasis - Ballot "Approve SKSML v1.0 as a Committee Specification" has closed]

Hi Arshad,

  I will update the documents to Committee Specification and upload to docs.oasis-open.org.

  The next step is for the TC to obtain the requisite three statements of use from OASIS organizational members; once those have been received the TC must notify me that they are now ready to proceed with a special majority ballot to approve to submit the specs to the membership for OASIS Standard vote. (reference the 3 emails with the statements of use as well as meeting minutes where the TC voted to proceed). Then I'll run a special majority ballot. Once that has successfully completed, the TC must submit a formal request incorporating each of the items as outlined in the TC Process. Requests are processed on the 15th of the month with ballots launching the following month.

Regards,

Mary