Subject: [Fwd: Groups - oasis - Ballot "Approve Anil Saldhana as Chair ofConformance Testing SC" has closed]

Congratulations to Anil for being elected the Chair
of the Conformance Testing SC.  Now that we have an
SKSML Committee Specification, it will (hopefully)
be just a few more months to the OASIS standard.
We will need a conformance test-suite at that point
to ensure that different SKSML implementations are
interoperable.  Looking forward to this work.

Arshad

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Groups - oasis - Ballot "Approve Anil Saldhana as Chair of
Conformance   Testing SC" has closed
Date: 30 Jan 2009 17:01:05 -0000
From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
To: arshad.noor@strongauth.com

OASIS Enterprise Key Management Infrastructure (EKMI) Technical
Committee member,

A ballot presented to OASIS Enterprise Key Management Infrastructure
(EKMI) Technical Committee has closed.
The text of this closed ballot is as follows:
---
"Approve Anil Saldhana as Chair of Conformance Testing SC"
Should the EKMI TC approve the nomination of Anil Saldhana as Chair of
the Conformance Testing Sub-Committee?

- Yes
- No
- Abstain

---

Quick Summary of Voting Results:
  - Yes received 6 Votes
  - No received 0 Votes
  - Abstain received 0 Votes

  6 of 9 eligible voters cast their vote before the deadline.

Voting results for all closed ballots are available on the ekmi eVote
Archive at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ekmi/ballot_archive.php

Thank you,
OASIS Open Administration