Subject: [Fwd: EKMI in new Topic Document - for review]

Please feel free to provide Robin comments and suggestions
directly.

Arshad

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: EKMI in new Topic Document - for review
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 13:30:06 -0500 (EST)
From: Robin Cover <robin@oasis-open.org>
To: 'Arshad Noor' <arshad.noor@strongauth.com>
CC: Robin Cover <robin@oasis-open.org>

Hi Arshad,

I created a Cover Pages 'Topic Document' for Cryptographic Key Management.

This includes a section on EKMI, and I invite you (as well as anyone
you'd like to invite) to review that section for errors/infelicities
or other feeedback.

"Cryptographic Key Management"
http://xml.coverpages.org/keyManagement.html
http://xml.coverpages.org/keyManagement.html#oasis-ekmi

The document is just a beginning: I hope to update it in
the future, at least nominally.  I welcome any input you might
have now or in the future.

Best wishes,

Robin

Robin Cover
OASIS, Director of Information Services
Editor, Cover Pages and XML Daily Newslink
Email: robin@oasis-open.org
Staff bio: http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#cover
Cover Pages: http://xml.coverpages.org/
Newsletter: http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletterArchive.html