Subject: Congratulations to new Co-Chairs

To all Members of the EKMI TC:

The ballot to elect new co-chairs has closed. Anil and Tim received sufficient votes to be elected. Congratulations! Please let me know if you need any assistance with your new roles. I have updated the Kavi roster accordingly.

The ballot can be seen here: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ekmi/ballot.php?id=1668

Best regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Technical Committee Administration
twitter: fiberartisan
phone: 1.603.232.9090