Subject: Re: [ekmi] EKMI TC Meeting: 21 June 2011

On 06/17/2011 07:57 PM, Anil Saldhana wrote:

> Oasis EKMI TC Meeting has been added by Mr. Anil Saldhana
>
> Date: Tuesday, 21 June 2011
> Time: 11:00am - 11:30am ET
>
> United States Dial-In #: 8004518679
> Sweden Dial-In #: 200896860
>
> Code:7085240756
>

> Chicago: 10am/ Ottawa: 11am/ San Francisco: 8am
> Stockholm: 5pm
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2011&month=6&day=21&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=64&p2=239&p3=159&p4=188
>

> Agenda:
> 1) Roll Call and Agenda Review
Voting Members:
Anil Saldhana  Red Hat
Tim Bruce   CA
Tomas Gustavvson   Primekey

Quorum Achieved:  3 out of 3 voting Members (100%)

Members:
Abbie Barbir   Bank of America

> 2) Approval of 17 May 2011 Meeting Minutes.
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ekmi/201105/msg00003.html

Approved.

> 3) Errors in SKSML 1.0 Specification
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ekmi/201105/msg00004.html
Will be corrected when we go for the next CS or Public Spec.

> 4) SOAP Profile Update from Tomas
The working draft has been uploaded by Tomas.  The TC voted to move the
working draft to Committee Specification Draft (CSD). Anil to work with
TC admin to make it happen. A ballot can be created by TC Admin if required.

> 5) Reference Implementation update from Anil
Need another month to finish the implementation.

> 6) Oasis International Cloud Symposium
> http://events.oasis-open.org/home/cloud/2011/home
Both Abbie and Tomas expressed interest in the symposium.

> 7) Other Business
Abbie described the procedure to send the SKSML specification to the
ITU-T. It was mutually agreed to work towards the August meeting of Q10
at ITU-T.

> 8) Adjourn
  Adjourned.