election-services-comment message

Subject: Referendum options internationalization

Hello,
    Here at Scytl we're working to make our software compliant with EML
5.0. However, some doubts have appeared after studying the Committee
Draft, and its XSDs.

    We are trying to support internationalization of referendum
questions (Contest). Looking at
ElectionEvent/Election/Contest/BallotChoices (ElectionEvent 110) we
can't guess how to do this. The ReferendumOptionIdentifier element seems
to be a pointer to what would be the full "ReferendumOptionStructure",
but that element does not exist in any EML message. As the
ReferendumOptionIdentifier extends xs:token, it can be only in one
language. Probably we're missing something important about the usage of
the 110 and 630 messages.
So, please if someone can clarify where is the ReferendumOption
internationalized text (Message element), or how it works it would be of
great help.

Thank you,

--
David Mas Santaló, Software Engineer

e-mail: david.mas@scytl.com
phone:  +34 934 230 324
fax:    +34 933 251 028

Scytl Secure Electronic Voting
C. Tuset 20 1-7
08006 Barcelona, Spain
http://www.scytl.com

NOTICE: The information in this e-mail and in any of its attachments is
confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the named
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or retaining of this message or any part of it,
without the prior written consent of Scytl Secure Electronic Voting SA,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.