Subject: Inaugural Meeting of the Election Services Committee

Title: Inaugural Meeting of the Election Services Committee

The first meeting of the Election and Voter Services Technical Committee will take place at 2:00 PM on May 15, 2001 at the offices of election.com, 1001 Franklin Ave, Suite 212, Garden City, NY 11530 USA.  It will be approximately 2 hours in length.  There will be members from the UK and the west coast of the US in attendance.  Although this meeting will be a face-to-face meeting, I encourage anyone not in the New York area to take advantage of the toll free teleconference numbers below.  Please note the Participant Code as well.  The agenda is posted at the web site http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/election/index.shtml .  Please let me know if you plan to attend in person.

I am very excited about the interest in this committee and look forward to working with each and every one of you in producing a data interchange standard to improve election services worldwide.

Teleconference Information:

Domestic Dial-in#: (800)858-1098

International Dial-in#: (865)525-3331

Participant Code: 865523