Subject: RE: Election Presentation & User-Interface Issues

Michael,

Perhaps it would be best to read what I actually wrote.

"Concerning election-specific presentation capability, after looking at
what is needed and what is currently possible, my perspective has changed.
I no longer see benefit in creating election-specific presentation
capability. My current thinking is that CSS and XSL should work well for
this."

"I do, however, see benefit in creating several types of examples that show
how EML could effectively be used. ... These examples would not necessarily
need to be created by the EML committee."

Best Regards,
Thom