Subject: RE: Things to do - Use Case

A few comments:

Voter registration: a voter should be able to de-register and change
registration details

One more thing to keep in mind when producing use cases: I anticipate a case
where a voting system itself may not be responsible for actual
counting/processing the votes. It'll be responsible for the voters
management, ballots presentation, and votes collecting/storing/exporting.
The actual counting will be performed by a central government agency, for
instance. This way we may have a number of different (local) voting systems,
by different vendors, all running a single election, collecting local
results, processing regional voter's force, and passing collective results
to the election HQ.

And another one: statistics. A voting system must be able to export the
collected votes, and optionally voter details (but not the identity!), so
that statistics can be generated from the election results.

Michael

"How can I make sure the right people get access to the right resources
and business applications, with a user base that's constantly growing and
changing?"
The answer...
Baltimore SelectAccess
Next Generation Authorisation Management
http://www.baltimore.com/selectaccess/index.html
The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended
for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or
there are any problems please notify the originator immediately.  The
unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden. Baltimore Technologies plc will not be liable for direct,
special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the
contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being
passed on.

In addition, certain Marketing collateral may be added from time to time to
promote Baltimore Technologies products, services, Global e-Security or
appearance at trade shows and conferences.

computer viruses.