Subject: RE: Project in Illinois working on election standards

I've no doubt there are other projects that we should try and rein in as
well.  This is all part of the Stakeholder management leg of the plan we
drew up with Gregg last week. Not sure how best to go about this, maybe we
should devise a simple questionnaire which each of us could send to the
relevant authorities in our respective countries?

Gregg - perhaps one for the agenda of the next meeting?

From: dan.ryan@accenture.com [mailto:dan.ryan@accenture.com]
Sent: 25 July 2001 22:28
To: election-services@lists.oasis-open.org

It looks like this project and our committee should talk to each other:

http://www.ne.saic.com/udf/feedback.html

-Dan
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.