Subject: ELECTION SERVICES TC MEETING

Hi All

Anwar and I send our deep condolences to everyone in USA and we hope you are
in some small way managing to get back to some degree of normality, although
no doubt nothing will ever be the same for any of us.  We eventually got
home on the Sunday after several frustrating days awaiting a plane but being
there at the time we know from first hand how this affected everyone.

In an effort to recover some lost time we would like to convene a
teleconference on 5th October at 11.00 am EDT, (16.00 here in London).   I
hope this is convenient for most.  Attached is a slightly amended agenda for
this meeting together with discussion papers.  Please let me know if you
would like any other items added to the agenda.

I will issue the teleconference number in next few days.

Regards,

John Borras
on behalf of Anwar Choudhury

 <<oasis_tc_agenda_20011005.rtf>>    <<I-voting XML security req.rtf>>
<<eml terminology.rtf>>

The Cabinet Office's computer systems may be monitored and communications
carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system
and for other lawful purposes.