Subject: [election-services] FW: OASIS ELECTION TC - Meeting Agenda

Sent on behalf of John Borras
----------------------------

Attached is the paper listing the proposed changes for version 3 for
discussion under item 2 of next week's agenda.  We have some suggested
changes from Niten Malik, on which we have already had some comments as
shown in the paper,  plus a long list of suggested changes identified in our
work on the UK local election pilots.  I doubt we will have time to resolve
all of these at next week's meeting but at least we can air the issues for
further consideration.  If anybody has any other proposed changes can they
let me have a note of them as soon as possible please.

> John
>
>  <<emlv3 changes.doc>>

The Cabinet Office's computer systems may be monitored and communications
carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system
and for other lawful purposes.