Subject: [election-services] OASIS ELECTION TC: New Version Approved

Dear OASIS TC,

Result of Committee Vote:
The vote for Version 3 has been concluded and there is the necessary
majority to adopt v3.  I shall be loading the zipped file onto the website
shortly.

Next TC Meeting:
As you already know the next meeting will be held on Thursday 6th March at
15:00 London time (10:00 USA EDT, 07:00 PDT, 16:00 CET).

The teleconference number +44 (0)870 240 3500, and the access code is
145482.  If you have any troubles getting through please phone the BT
(British Telecom) Helpdesk on 0800 0850 679 (UK) or +44 207 298 4698
(International).

The Agenda for this meeting will be:

1. Minutes of last meeting and actions arising
2. EMLv3.0 and plans for v4
3. Data Dictionary
4. Testing progress reports
5. Council of Europe engagement
6. AOB
7. Date of next meeting

It would help me greatly if you could let me know if whether you will be
joining us here in Stockley House (so I can inform security to let you in)
or will be joining in via teleconference.

Kind regards,

Farah.

Farah Ahmed
Interoperability & Metadata Analyst
Office of the e-Envoy
Tel: 0207 276 3096
www.e-envoy.gov.uk
The Cabinet Office's computer systems may be monitored and communications
carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system
and for other lawful purposes.