Subject: Re: [election-services] Fw: Components for EML OSI solution

David hi.

The liklihood of these scanners not producing some form of usefull output
(text etc) that we can then use and convert to an XML syntax is very very
small.

As long as we are able to get an output (text, even an image that we can
scrape) transforming it to eml will be OK.

Cheers

Simon
<quote who="David Webber \(XML\)">