Subject: RE: OASIS EML TC MEETING

The majority verdict is 9th, so I'll post notices and numbers on KAVI shortly.  Hope we make it this time.
From: Borras, John
Sent: 31 May 2005 14:54
To: election-services@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: OASIS EML TC MEETING

Dear All

Once again apologies for the confusion about last week's meeting.  Let's try again.  Quick poll - how are folks fixed for either 6th, 9th or 15th June at 15.00 London, 16.00 Central Europe, 10.00 Eastern and 7.00 Pacific?

John

"The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you receive this email by mistake please notify the sender and delete it immediately. Opinions expressed are those of the individual and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the Local e-Government Standards Body. All sent and received email from the Local e-Government Standards Body is automatically scanned for the presence of computer viruses and security issues."