Subject: [no subject]

The VVSG1 available on the vote.nist.org site is an old one and does not
reflect the submission of VVSG1 that NIST made to EAC.

Next - the VVSG2 on the vote.nist.org site is only a preliminary draft.  It
will be revised prior to submission to EAC in September.

EAC is accepting comments on VVSG1 (even though its not available yet!!).

So - once VVSG1 is published - suggestion is to look at VVSG2 draft and
finds things you really like - and publish those as comments to EAC.
Ditto things in between VVSG1 and 2 (draft) that appear to be bad, etc.

Anyway - hope this clarifies for everyone.

It's clear that we need to comment to EAC to reinforce good aspects that
align with adoption of EML 4.0.

DW

p.s. This also is available vis the HAVA process and EAC.