Subject: International Symposium on local e-Democracy

http://www.dowire.org/wiki/International_Symposium_on_Local_E-Democracy

Given the players supporting this - I'm surprised there is no mention of
applicability of EML to these processes.

Anyone know the principles here?  Seems like we should acquaint them
of the EML work...?

Would also be good to find some possible use cases to understand
better what their focus and needs are.

DW