Subject: FW: [election-services] Ballot for Chair

 FYI: Apparently John's message didn't make it to the list since he was using
his old email address. We'll have to break him of that habit! ;-)

Regards,

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: Borras, John (CMC London) [mailto:john.borras@hmrc.gsi.gov.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 4:59 AM
To: election-services@lists.oasis-open.org; mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
Cc: 'johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk'
Subject: RE: [election-services] Ballot for Chair

Hello All.

I'm deeply touched by the messages of support. ( At least I think that's
what the old timer from out west in USA said!!)   But I feel I should also
apologise to all for the trouble I've caused over the recent months by my change
in circumstances.  That has now stabilised and being a freelance consultant I
can now control my own time and destiny.  As Paul intimated I have be retained
by the UK's Department for Constitutional Affairs to represent them on the TC
and it is also their fervent wish that I resume the chair, if everyone is
comfortable with that.  This promotes their continued support for EML and
e-voting in general.

Mary

Given the votes of support from colleagues have you or the OASIS rulebook got
any objections to me resuming the chair and pressing ahead with our next meeting
please?