Subject: Re: [election-services] Ballot for Chair

Mary - Thank you very much, it's almost like I'd never been away!

TC Members

Thanks again for all the support.  Now let's get this show back on the road and quickly to make up for lost time.

I have in mind a work programme for the rest of this year as follows:
- produce EML v5 to reflect the proposed changes currently posted on the TC website - see attached
- get v5 approved as an OASIS Standard
- get EML approved as an ISO Standard
- produce a simple implementation guide for new users, plus some case studies
- align ourselves with IEEE 1622
- promote adoption in new areas

Happy to hear of additions to this list.

But first let's get a TC meeting organised, either next week or the week after.  I no longer have access to meeting rooms and teleconference facitilies, so can someone provide both for a meeting please, preferably in London?

Dates - how about either 8, 9, 10, 15, 16 or 17 May.  What are your preferences please?
Time - 15.00 UK, 16.00 Europe, 10.00 EST, 7.00 PST?  Are these OK?

If you have any other items for the agenda please let me know.