Subject: Re: [election-services] OASIS E&VS TC MEETING - 8th MAY

1. Meeting Details
Please find below dial-in and location details for the TC meeeting.  Any problems please ring me on +44 (0)7976 157745.

Dial-in Details:

TO ATTEND A MEETINGPLACE AUDIO CONFERENCE:

1.       Call +44 20 7153 2085 or 0845 351 0049 (UK local rate)

2.       Press 1 to attend a meeting

3.       Enter meeting ID 24 68 25 21 followed by #

Room Details:

Meeting Title:

OASIS EML TC, organiser Charbel Aoun

Meeting Date:

08/05/2006

Meeting Location:

Old Bailey – Ground Floor- Room OB Bridewell

Meeting Address:

20 Old Bailey, London EC4M 7AN - see map attached

2.  v5 Updates List
See attached list of proposed updates for discussion under agenda item 4.

John