Subject: EML IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE

Attached is my first draft of the Implementation Guide that we discussed at the last TC meeting. Please let me have your thoughts on any aspect including:
- is the title Implementation Guide the right title?
- is the format OK?
- is the overall content adequate?

In my opinion page 5 on How to Use EML etc is the key part and needs more content but not too techie, so suggestions for additions welcomed.

Also if you have any other entries for the EML in Practice secction that would be good.

If you can let me have your comments in the next week or so I'll get another version out in time for discussion at the next TC meeting.

Note I'm proposing that the final version is published as a pdf but for ease of commenting I'm attaching a doc version.

John

EML Implementation Guide.doc