Subject: XML Asia Pacific Conference

Here's a great opportunity to reach markets in Asia/Pacific.  Would anybody be able to present on our behalf at this conference?  Of course I would be more than willing to go myself if someone could pay my fare?

M. 07976 157745

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Ram Kumar <kumar.sydney@gmail.com>
To: John Borras <johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: Friday, 2 June, 2006 12:38:02 PM
Subject: Re: [election-services] WOTE 2006 CONFERENCE

John,

The conference details are:
http://www.open-standards.com

It will be great if someone from your group can speak.

Regards,

Ram

On 6/2/06, John Borras <johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
Ram

Thanks for the invitation.  I would love to come but unfortunately being self-employed I think it very unlikely that I will be able to find someone to pay my travel etc.  I'll talk to a few people and let you know what transpires.  Please send me a link to the conference site when it's available.

M.  +44 (0)7976 157745