Subject: EML BUSINESS CASE

As discussed at our last meeting, I have made an attempt at the EML Business Case.  I've put it on the TC website at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/election/members/upload.php  as it's a very large file and may cause some problems if sent by e-mail.

For this I have used material from my earlier Implementation Guide, plus the three WOTE submissions from Roy Hill, John Ross and David Webber and myself.

How does this new document come across to you?  Is it more like what is needed to sell EML?  Would it help you explain EML to your customers?

Comments/additions etc welcomed as soon as possible please.

M. +44 (0)7976 157745