Subject: Site for Good Practice Case in the EU eGovernment Good Practice Framework

Team,

I suggest we should look at some eVoting showcases with EML for this site...

  http://www.egov-goodpractice.eu/gpd_details.php?&gpdid=1967

As you can see they already did something with OASIS UBL - so this can
be a nice lead-in for us - obviously we have several candidates in Europe
for use of EML.

Any takers?
Thanks, DW

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ubl-dev] Danish implementation of UBL published as Good
Practice  Case in the EU eGovernment Good Practice Framework
From: "Mikkel Hippe Brun" <MHB@itst.dk>
Date: Thu, February 01, 2007 8:20 am
To: <ubl@lists.oasis-open.org>, <ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org>

An extensive description of the Danish implementation of UBL for e-invoicing
has been published at the EU eGovernment Good Practice Framework.

Abstract: http://www.egov-goodpractice.eu/gpd_details.php?&gpdid=1967
Case description: http://www.egov-goodpractice.eu/download.php?&fileid=1145

Best regards

Mikkel Hippe Brun
Chief consultant, M.Sc.
Direct: +45 3337 9220
Cell: +45 2567 4252
E-mail: mhb@itst.dk

National IT and Telecom Agency
Center for Service Oriented Infrastructure
Holsteinsgade 63
DK-2100 Copenhagen Ø
Denmark
Tel: +45 3545 0000