Subject: Re: [election-services] Re: EML WHITE PAPER

Re your last para - that was the whole objective!!

M. +44 (0)7976 157745

----- Original Message ----
From: David RR Webber (XML) <david@drrw.info>
To: John Borras <johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk>
Cc: robin.cover@oasis-open.org; mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org; Carol Geyer <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>; EML TC <election-services@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Friday, 2 February, 2007 4:48:55 PM

John,

Wow!  That template does a super job - this looks REALLY nice!

The public side link is:

 http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/22101/The%20Case%20for%20EML.pdf

Looking forward to distributing to the web - this I believe will help many of the folks involved
get a clearer picture of the options they should be considering and why.

Thanks, DW

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)