Subject: RE: [election-services] EML 5.02 status check (sanity!?)

David,

It is my sailing club annual regatta next week, so it will take me a while to get round to this, but I will have a look when I can.

Paul
-----Original Message-----
From: David RR Webber (XML) [mailto:david@drrw.info]
Sent: 25 May 2007 23:05
To: eml
Subject: [election-services] EML 5.02 status check (sanity!?)

Team,

I believe I now have all the changes complete to the XSD to cover the comments received - primarily for US requirements - (but designed to be extensible to non-US needs).

I'm actually cautiously optimistic here - having developed examples for US use cases too - that this does indeed all work.  And I'm much more intimately learned in the EML information model now!

As such I'm definately needing to put down my angle-bracket pen for now and focus on non-EML stuff - so hopefully people can review these - with aim to discuss in June meeting.

If you have questions obviously I'd be happy to provide feedback and more XML as needed to clarify.

The latest 5.02 changes effect the 510 count reporting, and the 110 reporting capabilities - designed to augment tracking of results.  Mostly the changes have been implemented in EML core.

Thanks, DW

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)