Subject: Tracking computation algorithms....

Team,

Just working on those i's and t's here.

Now in the 510 we have the reporting count metric - with text and id and result - e.g. Percent Votes in Party - that covers off those needs.

However - in the 410 we now have the opportunity to define what metrics should appear related to a ballot - prior to the 510 counting results being produced.  This would appear to be needed.

We can re-use the same structure element to pre-define those in the 410 ahead of the 510 reporting.

The only piece missing then is the algorithm being used.  Since we already have counting algorithm defined in EML Core - but I'm thinking we need an additional metric AlgorithmID - to add this is the count metric definition - and then add that to the 410.

The AlgorithmID can then reference the supporting documentation for the election.

Thanks, DW

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)