Subject: EML V5 FINAL CHANGES

You will see from below that David has now posted the final schema changes on the TC website.  In addition to those I'm attaching a simple text Changes Log to supplement the technical one included in David's posting plus a Disposition of Comments document following the Public Review.  Will you please take time over the next week to review all these and satisfy yourselves that they capture all the changes that we discussed at the recent TC meeting.  Please let me have a note of any concerns by Monday 8th July.  After that date I will proceed to ask OASIS staff to take us through the next stage of the approvals process.

I will complete the changes to the supporting documents, ie the Data Dictionary and the Process and Schema Definitions in next few days to complement the changes noted above.

david@drrw.info wrote:
Date: 30 Jun 2007 16:57:38 -0000
To: election-services@lists.oasis-open.org
From: david@drrw.info
Subject: [election-services] Groups - EML 5.05 committee draft schemas from public review change/comments requests (EML-v5-0-schemas-070629.zip) uploaded

Added Change logs using DeltaXML

-- Mr. David Webber

The document revision named EML 5.05 committee draft schemas from public
review change/comments requests (EML-v5-0-schemas-070629.zip) has been
submitted by Mr. David Webber to the OASIS Election and Voter Services TC
document repository. This document is revision #1 of
EML-v5-0-schemas-070629.zip.

Document Description:
This release is intended to cover all changes relating to the public
comment period and discussed at the June TC meeting.

Change summary:

EMLCore items:
- VoterId attribute for type changed to support xsi:type approach
- Referendum items structure support for 630 and 510
- Cosmetic change to declarations to make them in alphabetic sort order
- Added standard OASIS required copyright and use statement text
EML 630 items:
- Proposal made repeatable within Election
EML 410 items:
- Removed CountMetric
EML 110 items:
- Added CountMetric

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/election/document.php?document_id=24519

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/election/download.php/24519/EML-v5-0-schemas-070629.zip

Revision:
This document is revision #1 of EML-v5-0-schemas-070629.zip. The document
details page referenced above will show the complete revision history.

PLEASE NOTE: If the above links do not work for you, your email application
may be breaking the link into two pieces. You may be able to copy and paste

-OASIS Open Administration

1310476990-EML v5 Public Review Comments - Disposition.doc

69059534-EML v5 Changes Log.rtf