Subject: EML v5.0 - NEXT STEPS

Following exchanges with Mary Mcrae of OASIS about the outcome of our Public Review, we can now move to a ballot for approval of v5.0 as a Committee Specification and then to proceed with a full OASIS Standard ballot.  I will therefore let her have the necessary documentation in next few days and she will then post the ballots.  Please watch for these and cast your votes accordingly.

M. +44 (0)7976 157745
Skype: gov3john