Subject: EML Wiki

Hi All

During the discussions around v5 and at our last TC meeting we recognised the need to publish detailed implementation guidance on specific aspects of EML as questions arose.  Following discussions with OASIS staff we've decided the best way to do this is by use of the OASIS Wiki facility.  So I've set one up for us at http://wiki.oasis-open.org/election and provided a link to it from the TC website homepage.

I'd initially like your comments on this please and then help with writing the various papers that we should be publishing.  You'll see I've identified three to start with covering the issues we discussed most recently.  If you've any suggestions for further notes then please let me know.

This is a  resource for us all to use, not just me to be the editor of, so please use it to help spread our knowledge of EML to the wider world.

M. +44 (0)7976 157745
Skype: gov3john