Subject: RE: [election-services] EML INTEROP DEMO FLYER

John,

It looks good. My comments are on the detail.

para 2: registering of voters often occurs independently of the election.

If I do the bit we have discussed, this will be schema and business rule validation of messages.

Regards

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: John Borras [mailto:johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: 22 August 2007 09:36
To: EML TC; Carol.geyer@oasis-open.org; Dee Schur; jane.harnad@oasis-open.org
Subject: [election-services] EML INTEROP DEMO FLYER

I would welcome your comments on the attached flyer which I propose we give to all delegates at the Forum to explain what the Demo is about and what they have to do.  We should keep it to a two-pager so let's not go overboard on detail about EML and e-voting please.

The list of participants is only provisional at this stage but we will need to firm these up very soon so I would hope you can confirm your role at our telecon on 3 Sept.

M. +44 (0)7976 157745
Skype: gov3john