Subject: RE: [election-services] OASIS Demo for NASS / NASED

John,

FYI - background info' - a bill was just introduced in the US senate that seeks to ban all DRE's from 2012.

That's why I'm saying you need a holistic approach here that shows the completeness of the standard - and the applicability to a whole range of solutions - otherwise you run the risk of being labelled a dsig/cert electronic only technology...

Auditing is about alot more than just dsig's.

DW