Subject: EML v5.0 OASIS Standard

Congratulations to everyone who contributed to EML v5.0 – it is now an OASIS Standard. There is still one more piece of housekeeping to be done, and that is to create updated versions of the specification documents with its new status (OASIS Standard) and its date of approval (1 December 2007), along with updated URIs.

John, if you need my assistance with this, please let me know.

All the best,

Mary

Mary P McRae

Manager of TC Administration, OASIS