Subject: Fw: Pima County election developments

John

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  We will certainly be posting a comment about EML to their website.

From: John Messing [mailto:jmessing@law-on-line.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 9:14 AM
To: Patrick Gannon
Subject: Pima County election developments

Hi Patrick:

I live in Tucson, AZ, which is located in Pima County, Arizona. A recent
court decision released the county elections database as a public record,
related to Diebold computerized elections security.

Public comments on a report by the County Administrator re elections
security are solicited until the end of this month.

I thought this might be of interest to you and perhaps a chance to make the
Board of Supervisor and county electoral officials aware of the open
standards elections mark up solution you have been supporting.

News stories:
http://www.azstarnet.com/allheadlines/220263.php
http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/daily/local/73925.php

Judge's ruling: