Subject: Re: VIP/EML CONVERGENCE

OK fully understand.  Let's take a rain check on this and I'll contact you again after the election.  Hope all goes well for you both in that little exercise.....-)

M. +44 (0)7976 157745
Skype: gov3john

----- Original Message ----
From: Aaron B Strauss <aaronbs@gmail.com>
To: Doug Chapin <DChapin@pewtrusts.org>
Cc: John Borras <johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk>; David Webber <david@drrw.info>; Richard J Cardone <richcar@us.ibm.com>
Sent: Monday, 22 September, 2008 18:45:28

I agree. Is there a need for this before the election? I.e., is
someone standing by waiting for EML compliant data? If not, we should
just wait until after the election, when we'll have more time to
develop this tool and also judge the success of various aspects of
VIP.

If someone is waiting for the data, then I'm amenable to coding up a converter.

Aaron