Subject: Much better news on 120 v 230 / 330

Team,

OK - went back and reviewed everything and significantly improved the dictionary compare XSLT processing.

Adding in the 230 definately completes the other pieces of the puzzle.

Attached Excel spreadsheet.

I believe this shows we are very close - most items do indeed match as Paul thought.

Reviewing the 120 to combined worksheet - following suggestions:

- 178 - we add a Source node to 230 and 330 - that tracks original source of content.

I am seeing that the remaining items in the 120 relate to physical transfer of content - and hence are more of a "result report" that a batch process would produce - rather than something we should perscribe into the standard.  Typically this would all be external to the EML - a results report - that a SQL or similar process e.g a DIFF) would produce.

Thoughts everyone?

Thanks, DW

EML-120-analysis.xls